Hi, how can I configure GenAI connect to the co pilot? Will it be seamless like other PEGA OOTB agentic rules, where we can provide prompt and request to get fine tune response? thank you
@SharadK17674862 In a GenAI Connect rule, we can select a different GenAI model (though I didn’t see ‘Copilot’ in the dropdown list).
For example (from Pega Infinity 26.1.1):
We can then incorporate the GenAI Connect rule into the case workflow to send a prompt and receive either a structured or unstructured response. I’ve also written an article on this topic that may provide additional insights.
Hope this helps.
You can connect to Pega Approved Models that’s listed in the LLM selection. Copilot internally uses GPT or Claude models. However, if you’re looking for Copilot integration, please check this post.
thank you @Will_Cho @RameshSangili - Is it different then creating a rule for custom LLM and connecting GenAI connector? my question is if I want to add custom LLM , what would be the best way? thank you
Yes, that’s correct. Please follow this article to implement Custom LLM using Gen AI connect
