Functionality to switch access group from the end user portal

@AdityaC8 you can checkout Switching portals and access groups in Constellation for more details but the short version is: You would need to build your own DX component to manage this.

However, we do not have any published examples on our Github for this. I know a few have tried to bring back the legacy UX of “switch access group” and have reached out to see if they can share any guidance.

As you can probably tell from the article, I am not a fan of the switching access group UX. Personally, if you wanted them to see the Customer Portal you could allow them to open that portal (as outlined in the article) OR just add those landing pages to their existing Portal.

Infinity '26

I like this latter option, “add those landing pages to your existing portal” in Infinity '26, as you can now create sub-menu’s, which would allow you to create a “Customer Portal” sub-menu, to open their landing pages.