Render Landing Pages for UIKit based App in Pega 26

Hi All,
We are planning to enabled Explore Data Landing Page to our Traditional UIKit based application.
When we enable the Option of “Use modern UI to render Landing Pages” it is observed that “Render Landing Pages using modern UI checkbox” is disabled. Is it done intentionally ?
We have not migrated to Pega 26 Yet, but I am utilizing the DmSample App of Pega in my lab instance to get the POC done first.

This article shows the steps to build Constellation landing pages in traditional application.

But, you are right that when I tried in '26, the checkbox is also disabled.

In '25, we had this option that we could select per documentation.

I would suggest rasing an incident ticket with Pega Support to verify whether this is a documentation error in '26 where it says to click "Use Constellation UI to render landing pages" but the exact checkbox is not available.